CycleOps 65mm G3 Carbon Wheelsets
If you're in search of an ultimate carbon wheelset, look no further. We've partnered with the composite experts at Enve to offer hand-built, full carbon wheelsets coupled with CycleOps' new G3 hub. With a rim depth of 65mm and available in both clincher and tubular versions, these wheelsets are versatile enough to do it all and are sure to take your training and racing to the next level. Paired with the new PowerTap G3 hub, these wheelsets offers the ultimate combination of precision power measurement, speed, and more speed. But they're as strong as they are fast: these wheels utilize a patented spoke hole molding which allows tension to be maximized while avoiding weaknesses caused by drilling. Weights range from 1,365 grams for our 65mm tubulars to 1,625 grams for our 65mm clincher. Precision power measurement, aerodynamics, durability and light weight: these wheels really can do it all.
The wheels include brake pads made up of a special pad compound which optimally manages heat, minimizes abrasion, modulates, and performs in wet conditions with our rims.
And to complete the package, the CycleOps System components work perfectly together, with Joule and companion PowerAgent software giving you the precision information you need. Take the next step and welcome to a newer, faster you!
- Depth: 65mm
- Rear hub: 24 hole CycleOps PowerTap G3
- Front hub: 20 hole CycleOps
- Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite
- Weight Tubular: 1,365 grams
- Weight Clincher: 1,625 grams
- Carbon-specific brake pads: Included
- Skewers: Included
- Rim manufacturer: Enve Composites
- Width: 21.6mm
- Max tire pressure: 130 PSI
- Max rider weight: 190 lbs
- Spoke Pattern: radial (front), 2X (rear)
- Battery: Coin cell 2032 QTY 1