Campagnolo Super Record 11 Groupset
Super Record 2012 is speeding up, overtaking even itself! The whole new groupset weighs less than 1,900 grams and it includes components forged using state-of-the-art materials like carbon fiber and titanium. It is the most aggressive and best performing groupset ever built. Super Record 2012: an uncomfortable position for your opponents, with a transmission system that your competition will worship and fear, as you'll always be ready to overtake, break away and take the lead. Racing with a Super Record bike means riding a unique and unbeatable machine. All Groupsets include: Crankset, Chain, Ergo Levers, Brake Calipers, Rear Derailleur, Front Derailleur, Bottom Bracket Cups, Cassette & Full Cableset.
- Super Record is Campagnolo's flagship mechanical shifting groupset
- The Super Record components have a new 11sp logo highlighted in red to visually distinguish them from the rest of the 11sp range.
- The crankset is available in standard and compact versions with steel or titanium axle.
- Functional changes from 2010 include new XPSS chainrings for even faster front shifting
- New brake pad holders and pad compound which save some weight and improve braking in both wet and dry conditions.
- The 'knuckles' of the Super Record rear derailleur are now carbon rather than alloy.
- The 11sp Super Record cassette is unchange
- The Super Record Race groupset will be supplied with Super Record Carbon/ Titanium cranks and 39/53 or (39/52 if selected) chainrings
- Also available in TT/Tri setup (TT shifters + TT Brake Levers) instead of Ergolevers.
- Voted as the Best New Product of 2011 by cyclingnews.com