2012 Quintana Roo Illicito Frameset
The use of SHIFT Technology in the aerodynamic design of the Illicito enables concentrated airflow from the front wheel to be re-directed from the dirty, drag-producing side (drive side) of the bike to the clean side (non-drive side) of the bike. This shift moves 86% of the airflow away from the drag-producing drivetrain.
- Higher modulus carbon fiber construction than standard CD0.1
- Includes frames, fork, headset, seatpost & brakes
- New rear brake design improves braking performance plus increased clearance for the latest generation of wider race wheels
- New 'concave' Rear brake caliper surface for better pad adjustment
- BB30 bottom bracket technology