2011 Argon 18 E80 Frameset
Manufacturers rarely make much of a R&D commitment in developing an entry-level bike, yet that’s what we did last year when we totally redesigned the E-80, which now shares the same geometry we gave the E-114 and E-112, as well as internal brake and shift cables, all at a fraction of the price.
- The E-80 is fully compliant with UCI regulations governing the dimensions and technical characteristics of time-trial bikes, as set out in its technical bulletin published in July 2009.
- Frame: 1650g
- Fork: 495g
- Seatpost: 280g, uncut, Argon 18 ASP 4000 carbon seat post, included.
- Braze-on front derailleur tab.
- Bottom bracket: BSC English type thread.
- Headset: FSA Orbit IS-2, ( 1’’-1/8 bearings, 6.5mm top cover, 36*/45*) with FSA TH-885 preload expander, included.
- Replaceable forged rear derailleur hanger.